Highlights/Benefits for Women's Health Nurse Manager (OB/GYN):
- Progressive and busy dual office women's services clinic that is a member of an internationally renowned, academic health system focused on evidence based practice and cutting edge medicine
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance is available!
About the Department:
- Position will be responsible for leading two clinical offices with a staff of 25 FTE's reporting to this Senior Manager
- Both offices see a combined average total of 175 patients per day
- Excellent support structure in place including a Business Manager, Clinical Nurse Manager, Sonography Supervisor, and team of experienced Medical Assistants and Nurses who ensure the highest level of patient care is provided consistently
- Phenomenal opportunity to work hand in hand with world-class physicians, an engaged executive leadership team, and a supportive staff
About the Women's Health Nurse Manager (OB/GYN):
In this role, you will manage the operations of a complex and very busy women's health OB/GYN clinic with a team of 25 FTE's that is a member of a world-renowned academic health system. This position will manage daily operations, quality, ensure regulatory compliance, identify process improvements, and perform recruiting and hiring in a complex ambulatory care setting.
Qualifications & Requirements for Women's Health Nurse Manager (OB/GYN):
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required (Master's preferred)
- RN Active License
- At least five (5) years of healthcare experience required, preferably in the ambulatory setting
- At least two (2) years of supervisory/management experience, preferably in an ambulatory setting
- Women's Health RN experience is a plus
- Strong operational mindset
- INSPIRATIONAL and TRANSFORMATIONAL leadership style
- Able to foster positive relationships across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions