Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Schools/Hospital Outpatient
Hospital BasedPosition Full TimePosition
- Work in School and Hospital Settings
- Very Diverse Caseload
- $5,000 in bonuses
- Healthcare, 401k, Dental, Vision Benefit Packages Available
About the Position:
Our ideal SLP will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand what has happened to their bodies through their injury/condition.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have CCC's
- Servant leader mindset
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Bachelor's or Masters in SLP from an accredited program
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy, and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.