Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing trauma center that performs over 13,000 surgical procedures annually
- State of the art facility
- Position will manage a team of 150+ FTE's and will report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401k match, holiday and vacation pay, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, PTO, wellness incentives, and more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Growing not for profit, state of the art trauma center that has served its community for over 50 years
- Exceptional teaching and learning environment
- State of the art technology
- Collegial and collaborative relationships across all levels
About the Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN) Role:
In this role, you will provide the strategic leadership for the Surgical Services department and manage a team of over 150 FTE's. You will develop strategic goals and objectives for the department, provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Senior Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Master's degree (Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration) required / BSN required
- Active RN License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive surgical services/operating room leadership experience at Director level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in surgical services leadership and position stability
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style, able to collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels
About the Community:
This beautiful and coastal community offers easy access to both the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a leading and growing healthcare system, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.