RN Emergency Department - Nights
Nealy Pierce has been retained by a non-profit, Magnet designated Level III Trauma Center in New Hampshire's beautiful Seacoast Region to help them identify and attract experienced Registered Nurses for their Emergency Department ER ED. Their ED sees over 40,000 patients annually and is an affiliate of a world-renowned academic medical center. They are currently seeing significant growth in their Emergency Department and offer state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and technology. It is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the top programs in the state!
They currently offer:
- Award-winning, non-profit, Magnet designated hospital that is focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction and their Employees
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment supporting one of the top Emergency Departments in the state
- Strong support team with dedicated charge nurses as well as a unit educator
- Great partnership with employed providers; strong focus on collaboration between administration, physicians and nurses that have built collegial relationships
- RN with a passion for providing the highest level of patient care in a safe environment
- Previous experience in Emergency Department ER ED setting
- Someone who inspires those around them to excel
- Strong growth potential into future leadership positions
- Competitive hourly rate and shift differentials
- Relocation assistance and a generous sign-on bonus for experienced RNs!
- Full benefits including a cash balance retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and 5 weeks of annual earned time off (ETO) with carryover option
- Incredible outdoor lifestyle less than 30 minutes in every direction to skiing and the coast! You are within an hour's drive of Boston, Manchester, and Nashua.
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803