Nealy Pierce has been retained by a rapidly growing not-for-profit health system with a Level II Trauma Center, to assist in the recruitment of multiple full-time, permanent Registered Nurses for their Med/Surg Oncology Unit caring for a diverse and highly-acute patient population.
This facility is a Top 100 Hospital, putting them in the Top 2% in the Nation, and they have also been a Healthgrades’ Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence for the last decade. They have numerous Excellence Awards in Critical Care, Surgery, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, and Pulmonary Care and are currently on their Magnet Journey.
This organization recently finished a complete renovation of their entire Hospital including a recently built new tower, all in an effort to provide a State-of-the-Art facility that is absolutely beautiful. They are looking for nurses who are critical thinkers, innovative, and passionate about patient care above all else. Individuals who can provide new ideas on how to improve the organization focusing on best practices, core measures, and improving patient and employee satisfaction. This hospital has an incredibly strong team of nurses and physicians with a great working relationship and a great reputation within the state and has experienced tremendous growth accordingly.
They offer a great working environment, a patient-focused culture, a competitive compensation package that includes a sign-on bonus, relocation, and other incentives focused on continuing education and professional development. They take great pride in their ability to mentor and train nurses, offering an in-house Nurse Residency Program and an 8-12 week orientation for all new hires.
Located in beautiful a beautiful community that offers the perfect blend of Big City excitement and Small Town Charm, you will have access to gorgeous mountains and a scenic lake in your backyard. With multiple golf courses in town, numerous ski-slopes less than a 30-minutes away, and fantastic hunting, fishing, hiking trails, and scenic views, it is the outdoors lover’s dream location. It also offers numerous big city amenities including a major airport, museums, art galleries, performing arts/symphony halls, hundreds of locally-owned restaurants, great shopping at local boutique shops and a water park. It is a truly amazing place to raise a family or even retire!
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- New Grads will NOT be considered
- 2+ years experience in an acute hospital environment required, 5 years preferred
- Patient-focused, servanthood mindset
- Ability to provide excellent clinical care at the bedside
- Team-driven and works well with others
- Associate Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors (BSN) preferred
- Certifications in area of practice preferred (CMSRN, ONC, etc)
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Differentials for Degrees and Certifications
- Paid relocation and Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including M/D//V, STD, LTD, Life, Retirement, etc
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities, and professional development/mentorship
Austin Wilson | Practice Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | (972) 318.9804
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Dallas, TX
www.NealyPierce.com | Open Positions