Physical Therapist - Outpatient
- Short Work Days
- 100% Outpatient
- Benefits start day 1
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) = 4 weeks+
- Mentorship - work with a team
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit Acute Care Hospital
- Part of a large Non-Profit Health System
- Brand new facility built in 2017
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate is solely focused on patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to help patients understand how to properly correct what happened to their bodies through their injury/condition. Education of the patient is the number one priority and creating lasting relationships that build provider and patient rapport.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail-oriented, but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with patients
- Collaborative, team-building personality style
- Open to mentorship and learning new skill sets
- Patient-focused mindset
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Therapy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.