Highlights/Benefits for Perioperative Services Director (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing, faith based, non-profit community hospital currently pursuing MAGNET
- The Perioperative Services Director (RN) will manage a team of 100+ FTE's and report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, pension plan and 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, generous paid time off program, wellness incentives, and much more!
- Community has been rated as one of the best small towns to live in in the country and offers affordable housing, low crime, excellent schools, and year round outdoor activities that the whole family can enjoy!
- Relocation assistance and potential sign on bonus are available
About the Hospital and Department:
- Well-loved community hospital that is rated in the Top 5% of Hospitals Nationwide for Outstanding Patient Experience for the last 10+ years
- Perioperative Services Director (RN) will manage the Operating Rooms, Same Day Surgery, PACU/Pre-Op, Central Sterile Supply and Endoscopy with a team of approximately 100 FTEs including a team of Nursing Managers
- State of the art technology, close knit family feel, stable leadership team
- Uncompromising focus on quality and patient safety
Qualifications & Requirements for Perioperative Services Director (RN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required (Master's preferred)
- RN Active License
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services leadership experience at Manager level or above in an inpatient surgical services setting
- Servant leadership style, inspirational and collaborative
- Perioperative Services Director (RN) must be able to build positive relationships across all levels and have a track record of success in leading surgical services teams.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.