About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive, financially sound 250+ bed community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- Leapfrog A Rated hospital
- Award winning facility focused on providing the highest level of patient satisfaction, safety and quality
- Utilizes a nursing residency program, shared governance, unit based councils and intensivists
- Position will manage Critical Care, Progressive Care and Respiratory Therapy with a team of 75+ FTE's
- Strong support level with a team of Managers, Clinical Coordinators and a Department Educator
- Reports to a transformational and collaborative Chief Nursing Executive
Highlights/Benefits for the Nursing Director, Critical Care (ICU):
- The Nursing Director, Critical Care (ICU) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and being able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Sign on bonus/relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Excellent advancement opportunities - the health system loves to promote from within
Nursing Director, Critical Care (ICU) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- Experience in a trauma center is a plus
- At least three (3) years of Director level experience in an acute care hospital (managing critical care)
- Proven track record of success in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement, and improving overall quality and patient safety
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
- This lovely, growing community is known for its southern charm and hospitality, growing downtown, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, and amazing food and shopping!
- Whether you love the city or the beach, it's a short drive to several areas of interest including Savannah, Charlotte, Atlanta, Charleston and Hilton Head Island!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803