- Position will be a member of the hospital's senior leadership team
- Serve as a strategic and visionary leader, manage and mentor a team of 25+ FTE's including a mix of RN's and Social Workers
- Assure best practices in discharge planning, resource management, social work
- Establish and grow post acute services and strategies
- 200+ bed growing, progressive, financially sound community hospital
- Average daily census typically runs at 96% - hospital stays very busy year round!
- A generous compensation plan including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, life insurance, and much more!
- Sign on bonus will be offered
- Annual Director level bonus incentive based on the hospital's financial performance
- Master's degree required or in process (preferably in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration)
- RN strongly preferred
- Minimum five (5) years progressive clinical leadership experience in acute care hospital setting case management / resource management / care coordination
- Proven track record of success in care coordination leadership, managing and mentoring
- Able to serve as a change agent
- Experienced in inpatient discharge management, discharge planning, case management, clinical quality, and / or clinical social work.
- Strategic thinking and visionary leadership skills
- CCM certification is a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and to learn what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking a different position, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time! If you don't find what you're looking for on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to obtain a better understanding of what you're looking for and to let you know what we have available that may be a fit for your background.