Nurse Manager, Labor and Delivery
Highlights/Benefits for Nurse Manager, Labor and Delivery
- Growing, well-loved community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years.
- Full benefits plan including a variety of medical/dental/vision plans, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Enjoy the best of the big city with small town charm
- Central location - just a short 2 hour drive to Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC!
About the Hospital
- Growing 200+ bed not for profit community hospital
- Visible and dynamic executive leadership team
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Nurse Manager, Labor and Delivery Position:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Maternity / Labor and Delivery / Birth Center with a team of 40+ FTE's.
- Well-supported by an Educator and team of Clinical Coordinators.
- Seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical Mother Baby knowledge.
- Provides the strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promotes an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensures the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms and babies.
Qualifications & Requirements for Nurse Manager, Labor and Delivery:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels
- Able to hold team accountable
- Proven track record of employee retention, and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
About the Community:
This friendly and growing community offers all the perks of small town charm with quick access to several major metropolitan areas! Living here, you will enjoy affordable homes, year round cultural and arts events, rich history, hiking and biking trails, incredible restaurants, wonderful schools including easy access to several universities and colleges. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.