Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a leading non-profit, research-driven, magnet designated academic medical center to help them identify a new NICU Director (RN) for their busy and growing Level IV NICU.
- Magnet designated, rated a Top 50 Neonatology Program by US News and World Report for 2020-2021
- Member of one of the most highly respected non-profit health systems in the United States
- Relocation assistance will be offered and a full benefits package
About the NICU Director (RN) position:
- The NICU Director (RN) will be responsible for the strategic direction of the department, financial management, management and leadership of the team, identifying best practices to ensure the highest level of clinical quality and patient outcomes, staff engagement, and nursing research and professional practice
- Unit offers the most advanced life support and monitoring technology for premature and critically ill infants
- Reports directly to a transformational and forward thinking Chief Nursing Officer
- Well supported by a team of Nurse Managers, Clinical Supervisors, Charge Nurses, and Clinical Educators
Requirements for NICU Director (RN):
- Master’s degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN active license
- At least five (5) years of NICU leadership experience in a level III or level IV NICU
- Experience in an academic medical center and MAGNET designated setting is preferred
- Board Certified Nursing Executive (NE-BC or NEA-BC) preferred
- Must have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- Energetic and dynamic, innovative, forward thinker
- Able to promote a culture of innovation and a commitment to academic growth and professional development
About the Area:
- Coastal Florida!
- Year round sunshine, several nearby world-class beaches, golf and tennis, boating and fishing, incredible shopping and dining, and rich cultural activities
- Low property taxes, no state income tax!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions