Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a prominent and growing 275+ bed not-for-profit community hospital in the Southeast US, to help them identify a new Director Medical / Surgical (RN). In this role, you will manage a busy and growing 30+ bed unit and will be well-supported by an Assistant Manager and Unit Educator and have a team of over 65 FTE's.
The position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer, and our client is a financially sound, growing, nonprofit hospital that has served its community for over 50 years. The hospital has been recognized as an Orthopedic Center of Excellence and as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic leader with a proven track record of success in managing a similar sized department, staffing and production strategies, compliance with regulatory agencies, and reimbursement policies and guidelines. We have an experienced team of staff nurses and providers who have a strong collaborative working relationship and a solid reputation within the organization.
Our community is known for its warm southern hospitality, affordable housing, mild climate, year round outdoor activities, and central location.
Med/Surg Director (RN) Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus eligible!
- Full benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, 403b matching plan, PTO, and MUCH more
- Paid continuing education, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities
Med/Surg Director (RN) Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License State of Alabama
- Two (2) years minimum medical/surgical leadership experience required
- Five (5) years minimum medical/surgical RN experience required
- Strong Orthopedic or Neurological background as a staff nurse preferred
- Ability to delegate daily operations, provide vision, motivation and mentorship to the unit staff
- Strong physician relationship building skills
For more information or to confidentially inquire, please send a Microsoft Word version of your resume to email@example.com.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions