Managing Director, Emergency Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Managing Director, Emergency Services (RN)
- Position will provide strategic, visionary Emergency Services nursing leadership to the Emergency Department and Trauma Services
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation assistance available, PTO program, 403b match, outstanding tuition reimbursement package, medical/dental/vision packages, and paid certifications and conferences!
- Mid-Atlantic location: Living here, you will enjoy the area's rich history, an affordable cost of living, four seasons, year round arts/cultural events, quaint shops and restaurants, access to excellent schools and universities, and endless outdoor activities!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, Magnet designated Level II Trauma Center that is part of a well-respected regional healthcare system
- Mission and Vision: To provide excellent care for life and to be the most trusted provider of innovative healthcare
- 70 bed ED with 92,000 annual visits including a separate safe bay area for behavioral health patients, and a dedicated pediatric unit
- Position will manage a team of 167 FTE's and will be very well-supported by an experienced team of Managers, Coordinators, and Educators
- Physicians are employed by the health system
About the Managing Director, Emergency Services (RN) Position:
Our ideal candidate will be a TRANSFORMATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL leader who is comfortable leading change and improving the overall quality of care to the community. The Managing Director's primary responsibilities will include: providing the strategic and visionary leadership for the department, mentoring leaders and staff, ensuring compliance with accreditation agencies, identifying process improvements to help improve patient satisfaction, establishing goals and objectives for the department, and building positive and collaborative physician relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) required, Master's preferred
- Three (3)+ years of ER leadership experience managing a similar sized department
- Five (5)+ years of clinical ED experience
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership / leading change
- Inspirational, transformational and servant leadership style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.