Manager, Women's and Infants Services
Highlights/Benefits for Manager, Women's and Infants Services:
- Growing, well-loved, non-profit community hospital that has served its community for over a century
- Full benefits plan including a pension plan, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Enjoy the best of the big city with small town charm
- Position will manage a team of 40 FTE's and be well-supported by an Educator and three Clinical Coordinators
- Award winning, Leapfrog A rated hospital
- Visible and dynamic executive leadership team that loves to grow and mentor
About the Manager, Women's and Infants Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the 24/7 day to day operations of the Labor and Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum department. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge who can provide the strategic, day to day leadership for this growing department, ensure the nurses have the tools they need to succeed, provide the highest level of patient care, and to promote an atmosphere of trust and safety.
Qualifications & Requirements for Manager, Women's and Infants Services
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- NRP certification
- RN Active License State of Massachusetts
- Minimum five (5) years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- Minimum three (3) years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired (Assistant Manager, Clinical Supervisor or Manager)
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of employee retention, and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
About the Community:
This friendly and growing community offers all the perks of big city living but with small town charm! Living here, you will enjoy year round cultural and arts events, quaint shops, rich history, amazing museums, hiking and biking trails, incredible restaurants, and wonderful schools including a variety of world-renowned universities and colleges. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.