Manager, Med/Surg (RN) Highlights and Benefits:
- Position will be responsible for the day to day operations of a 25+ bed unit and will manage a team of 40+ FTE's
- Seeking a dynamic and inspirational Nurse Manager to join a well-loved and growing community hospital
- Relocation assistance and a full benefits package including Med/Dental/Vision, 403b employer matching plan, paid continuing education and tuition reimbursement, excellent PTO program and much more will be available to the successful candidate
- Small town charm - easy to drive in to the city to catch a game or see a show!
About the Hospital:
- Non-profit, progressive and independent 125+ bed community hospital
- Known for its advanced medical technology and its friendly, personalized care the community has come to expect from physicians and hospital staff alike!
- Excellent mentorship and growth opportunities - we have a stable nursing leadership team that focuses on succession planning and mentoring
Qualifications & Requirements for Manager, Medical Surgical (RN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred (Associate Degree in Nursing required)
- 5+ years of general Medical/Surgical clinical nursing experience
- 2 years + of Medical/Surgical leadership experience required
- Lean Six Sigma experience is desired
- Should be able to demonstrate success in leading and mentoring a team
- Must have a track record of performance improvement and a unparalleled focus on patient quality and safety
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are ready to grow your career, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com.