Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN):
- Growing, well-loved community hospital - Syracuse NY market
- Full benefits plan including a pension plan, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital:
- 200 bed growing not for profit community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- Visible and dynamic executive leadership team
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
- Reports directly to the Director of Women's Services
About the Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery department. You will be well-supported by a team of Charge Nurses and will report to a collaborative and supportive Director of Nursing. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical L&D knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Proven track record of employee retention, and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.