Manager, Emergency Department RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Manager, Emergency (RN)
- Award winning, multi campus, non-profit health system in the Mid-atlantic US Region
- 45+ bed ED sees over 60,000 patient visits annually
- Major metropolitan location along the Eastern US Coast
- Relocation package will be offered
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
About the Hospital/Health System:
- Served its community for over 45 years
- Non-profit, growing and financially sound multi-campus health care system
- Patient centered philosophy, and a culture of excellence
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities within this multi-campus health system - loves to promote from within!
Manager, Emergency (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least five (5) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- Proven track record in driving change, improving efficiencies, leading and managing a teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803