Manager, Electrophysiology / Cath Lab
About the Hospital / Manager, Electrophysiology / Cath Lab Position:
- Non-profit, growing, 600+ bed teaching hospital and academic medical center in the heart of a beautiful, growing coastal community - live and work at the beach!
- Responsible for managing Cardiac Cath and EP Lab Services
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and collaborative Director of Nursing and manages a team of 25+ FTE's
Manager, Electrophysiology / Cath Lab Benefits:
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this well-respected and progressive academic health system - they love to promote from within
- Community is known for its southern hospitality, rich history, year round sunshine, affordable homes, excellent schools, boating, fishing, wonderful shops/restaurants, and year round arts/cultural events!
- Relocation package and potential sign on bonus will be offered
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 403b retirement plan with a very generous employer match and contribution
Manager, Electrophysiology / Cath Lab Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required / Master's degree preferred (or must be willing to obtain after start date)
- RN Active License preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of Invasive Cardiology hospital leadership experience required
- Must have at least three (3) years Cardiac Cath Lab and/or EP Lab clinical experience in a trauma center
- Must have previous experience leading a team
- Proven track record of improving outcomes and efficiencies.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions