Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN):
- Growing, well-loved community hospital just minutes from Providence, Rhode Island
- Full benefits plan including a pension plan, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Enjoy the best of the big city with small town charm!
About the Hospital:
- 150 bed growing not for profit community hospital that has served its community for over 100 years
- Leapfrog A rated facility
- Visible and dynamic executive leadership team
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the LDRP department. You will be well-supported by a team of Charge Nurses and will report to a collaborative and supportive Director of Nursing. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical L&D knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels
- Able to hold team accountable
- Proven track record of employee retention, and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
About the Community:
This friendly and growing community offers all the perks of big city living but with small town charm! Living here, you will enjoy year round cultural and arts events, rich history, amazing museums, hiking and biking trails, incredible restaurants, wonderful schools including a variety of world-renowned universities and colleges. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we'd love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions