Emergency Department Nurse Manager (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Emergency Department Nurse Manager (RN)
- Rare coastal opportunity - live and work near the beach!
- You will be well supported by a Clinical Educator and team of Clinical Coordinators
- Relocation package will be offered including temporary housing expenses
- Generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long term disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing
About the Hospital/Health System:
- MAGNET designated, non-profit, growing and financially sound health system
- This position is located at its technologically advanced flagship hospital that sees over 75,000 patients annually in its ED
- Outstanding mentorship, growth and development opportunities - they love to promote from within
Emergency Department Nurse Manager (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's Degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the Emergency Department
- At least five (5) years of Emergency Department / ER nursing experience
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style and should have a proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement, and helping to improve efficiencies
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions