Highlights/Benefits for Emergency Department Director (RN)
- Non profit, growing, Leapfrog A Rated hospital
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within this multi-campus, not for profit health system
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, pension plan, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Full relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Well-loved community hospital with a focus on providing the highest level of patient safety and quality
- Leapfrog A rated hospital
- 85% of employees say it's a "Great Place to Work"
- Position will manage a growing 25+ ED that sees over 50k annual visits
- Will manage a team of ~75 FTE's
- Director is well supported by a Manager and Educator
- Reports directly to an experienced and transformational CNO who has been with the health system for over 10 years
About the Emergency Department Director (RN):
Primary responsibilities will include managing the day to day operations operations of the department, ensuring policies and procedures are up to date, preparing the department for Joint Commission and other regulatory agency visits, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, building positive physician relationships, and providing the safest level of patient care to the community.
Qualifications & Requirements for Emergency Department Director (RN):
- Master's degree required (if Master's degree is not in Nursing, Bachelor's must be in Nursing)
- Active RN License State of Alabama
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy affordable home prices, a mild climate, easy access to both the mountains and lakes, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career in a lovely community, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.