Director, Women's Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Women's Services (RN)
- Position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and is well supported by a team of nurse managers, clinical nurse specialists and educators.
- Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate
- Easy access to the big city and to the beach and mountains
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental vision, a generous PTO program, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, MAGNET designated nonprofit health system
- Baby Friendly Designated
- Level I Neonatal, and Level II Special Care Nursery designated
- Position open due to previous Director's retirement
- Director will be well supported by a team of Nurse Managers, Charge Nurses, and Educator
About the Director, Women's Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the women's services department and manage a team of over 150 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's Services/Labor and Delivery:
- Master's degree required (preferably in Nursing) / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Director level or above
- Must be detail oriented
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in women's services leadership and position stability
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- INSPIRATIONAL and COLLABORATIVE leader who enjoys being a part of a team
- Servant leader mindset that is able to help a team navigate growth and the opening of a brand new hospital
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.