Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN):
- Academic medical center part of a world-renowned, multi-campus not for profit healthcare system
- Major metro location in the Eastern US Region
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits package including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off (PTO) program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- 550+ bed growing not for profit teaching hospital part of an academic health system that is pursuing Magnet designation
- Baby Friendly designated
- Performs over 5,000 annual deliveries
- Well supported by a team of Assistant Managers, Charge Nurses, a CNS and Nurse Educators
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery and Antepartum department with a team of 110 FTEs. We are seeking a dynamic and collaborative leader with exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of success in women's services leadership. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's and Infants Services (RN)
- Master's degree required
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 2 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, collaborative leadership style
- Proven track record of success in nursing retention and obtaining quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.