Director, Women's and Children's Services
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Women's and Children's Services:
- Highly desirable coastal location - live and work at the beach!
- Position will manage the Women's and Children's Service Line and provide the strategic and visionary leadership of the service line!
- A generous sign on bonus and relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental vision, a generous PTO program, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, nonprofit health system that has served its community for over 25 years
- Progressive health system focused on providing the most cutting edge care while maintaining its family like atmosphere and a close knit, collaborative team!
- 1,000 annual deliveries and growing!
- Baby friendly designated, OB certified by Joint Commission
- Position will manage a team of 75+ FTE's and will report to the AVP of Nursing for the healthcare system
About the Director, Women's and Children's Services Position:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the women's services department and manage a team of over 75 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff,, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Women's and Children's Services:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Manager level or above in a community hospital setting
- Servant leader, who is able to provide visible, hands on leadership and support to your team
- Collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
This lovely community offers affordable coastal living, world-class golf, easy access to the beach and mountains, excellent shopping and dining, wonderful schools, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a forward thinking health system focused on providing the best care to its community, we would love to talk to you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.