Highlights/Benefits for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- Strategic and inspirational leadership needed for a growing, non-profit community hospital in the heart of the South
- The Director, Surgical Services (RN) will manage the day to day operations of the OR, Pre Admission Testing, PACU, Endoscopy, and CSS with a team of 20 FTE's and report directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- A generous compensation package will be provided including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, pension plan and 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, Paid Time Off (PTO), and much more!
- Sign on bonus eligible
About the Hospital and Department:
- Well respected, growing non profit community hospital that is a member of one of the top regional healthcare systems in the state
- Hospital performs general, colorectal, and endoscopic procedures currently and is looking to expand its surgical services to include cardiac and women's services in 2021
- Recently approved for a multi-million dollar hospital expansion
- Close knit family feel, stable leadership team
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Surgical Services (RN):
- BSN required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- CNOR is a plus
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive surgical services/operating room leadership experience at Supervisor/Coordinator level or above in an inpatient surgical services/operating room setting
- Minimum three (3) years of Operating Room nursing experience is required
- Servant leadership style, inspirational and collaborative
- Should be able to identify growth opportunities, recruitment and retention strategies, build collaborative relationships with surgeons, and seek opportunities to provide community outreach
About the Community:
Our client is located in a growing community that offers easy access to both the suburbs and the big city, affordable housing, excellent schools, a wide variety of college sports, boating, fishing, camping, hiking, quaint shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.