Director of Women's Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director of Women's Services (RN):
- Enjoy the best of small town living, but easy access to the big city
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical (three plans), Dental (two plans), Vision (two plans), Pension Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans, tuition reimbursement and much more!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating!
- FULL relocation assistance will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, 160+ bed community hospital
- Award winning health system that has served its community for over 50 years
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer and will be well supported by an Assistant Manager, Educator and team of Charge Nurses
- Physician group has served the hospital for over 50 years
- Unlimited growth opportunities within this well-respected health system!
About the Director of Women's Services (RN) Position:
We are seeking an experienced, transformational Women's Services leader to help take our growing Women's Services department to the next level and reach its potential. This Director will provide strategic and visionary leadership to the department, develop goals and objectives, ensure the hospital's mission, vision and values are met, maintain performance improvement and compliance with regulatory agencies, and participate in budget/fiscal management.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director of Women's Services (RN):
- Master's degree and BSN required
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- At least three (3) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership style
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | Direct 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.