Director of Women's Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director of Women's Services (RN):
- Enjoy the best of small town living, but easy access to the big city!
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating!
- Community is home to year round festivals and offers a rich cultural history
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, growing community hospital that is part of a regionally owned non-profit health system
- Hospital welcomes over 1,200 babies annually
- Position reports to a dynamic, visionary and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- Unlimited growth opportunities within this well-respected health system
About the Director of Women's Services (RN) Position:
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leader who is seeking to take the next step in his/her career and join a growing team that is focused on providing the safest and highest quality care to its patients. In this role, you will ensure safe, compassionate care is provided to the community, oversee the day to day operations of the unit, develop goals and objectives for your team, ensure the hospital's mission, vision and values are met, maintain performance improvement and compliance with regulatory agencies, and participate in budget/fiscal management. The Director will be well-supported by a Clinical Educator and a team of Charge Nurses who will assist with day to day operations. This position will report directly to a transparent, supportive and approachable Chief Nursing Officer who is very engaged with her leaders and has a passion for succession planning!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director of Women's Services (RN):
- Master's degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of Georgia
- At least three (3) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- At least two (2) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience
- Effective team builder who is able to engage the staff and build physician relationships
- Collaborative, team building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | Direct 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.