Director of Women's Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director of Women's Services:
- Enjoy the best of small town living, but easy access to the big city!
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating!
- Community is home to year round festivals and offers a rich cultural history
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, growing community hospital
- Hospital welcomes over 1,200 babies annually
- Position reports to a dynamic, visionary and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- Unlimited growth opportunities within this well-respected health system
About the Director of Women's Services Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Director of Women's Services:
- Master's degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of Georgia
- At least three (3) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- At least two (2) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience
- Effective team builder who is able to engage the staff and build physician relationships
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.