Director of Women's Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director of Women's Services (RN):
- 250+ bed, Pathways to Excellence designated, not for profit hospital in a gorgeous, highly desirable Southeastern US coastal location
- US News and World Report Best Place to Live 2018
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans, tuition reimbursement and much more!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with some of the best golfing in the country, beaches, fishing and boating!
- Sign on bonus will be provided!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, 250+ bed community hospital
- Award winning health system that has served its community for over 50 years
- Position will manage our Women's Services / Labor and Delivery departments with a team of over 70 FTE's
- Performs approximately 1,000 annual births annually
- Will report directly to a dynamic and collaborative leader and will be well supported by an Assistant Manager, Educator and team of Charge Nurses
About the Director of Women's Services (RN) Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Director of Women's Services (RN):
- BSN required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- At least three (3) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership style
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.