Director of Women's and Infants Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director of Women's and Infants Services (RN):
- Prime Southeastern US location: 550+ bed not for profit teaching hospital currently pursuing Magnet
- Part of world-renowned academic medical center and health system
- Utilizes evidence based practice, unit based councils, research driven facility
- Phenomenal growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system
- Outstanding compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans, tuition reimbursement and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, growing 550+ bed teaching hospital
- Award winning health system that has served its community for over 50 years
- Baby Friendly designated
- Position will manage our Labor and Delivery and Postpartum departments with a team of over 125 FTE's
- Well supported by a Nursing Educator, Assistant Nurse Manager, team of charge nurses, and lactation consultants
- Will report directly to a dynamic and collaborative nursing executive
About the Director of Women's and Infants Services (RN) Position:
We are seeking an experienced, transformational Women's Services leader to help take our growing Women's Services department to the next level and reach its potential! In this role, you will develop the direction and vision for the department, develop, mentor and guide the team, establish goals and objectives for the department, build collaborative relationships across all levels to ensure the highest level of patient care is provided, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and participate in budget/fiscal management.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director of Women's and Infants Services (RN):
- Master's required (BSN or MSN is required)
- RN Active License
- NE-BC and RNC-OB preferred
- At least two (2) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- At least three (3) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- Innovative, transparent and collaborative leadership style
- Demonstrate proven leadership outcomes and show success in establishing goals and objectives, and being able to successfully lead a team
- Provide fair and consistent leadership and serve as a mentor for your team and leaders
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | Direct 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.