Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Obstetrics/Maternity (RN)
- Position reports directly to the AVP of Nursing and is well supported by a team of supervisors and educators
- Over 3,500 annual deliveries and GROWING!
- Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate!
- Easy access to the big city, coast and mountains!
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including a generous base salary, choice of medical/dental vision plans, automatic employer retirement contribution, a generous PTO program, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, 600+ bed nonprofit hospital
- LEVEL III NICU
- Magnet designated
- Position will lead a team of over 100 FTE's across Labor and Delivery and Postpartum Services
About the Director, Obstetrics/Maternity (RN) Role:
In this role, you will direct the daily operations of the department, provide the overall direction and vision, mentor your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Obstetrics/Maternity (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Manager level or above
- Minimum two (2) years clinical nursing experience in labor and delivery
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- INSPIRATIONAL and COLLABORATIVE leader who enjoys being a part of a team
- Servant leader mindset that is able to help a team navigate growth
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.