Highlights/Benefits for Director, Maternity Services (RN):
- Baby Friendly Designated and currently pursuing Magnet designation!
- Over 5,000 annual deliveries
- Level III NICU
- 24/7 Obstetrician and Anesthesiologist coverage
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- 400+ bed growing not for profit teaching hospital that has served its community for over 40 years
- Position will manage a very busy and growing Labor and Delivery and Antepartum Department
- Reports directly to a supportive and collaborative Executive Director of Women's Services and will manage a team of 100+ FTE's
- Well supported by a team of Assistant Managers, Charge Nurses, and Educators
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Director, Maternity Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery department. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Maternity Services (RN)
- Master's degree required (if not in Nursing, must have BSN as well)
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience in a busy L&D (at least 2500 births)
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Proven track record of employee retention and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.