Highlights/Benefits for Director, Maternity / OB (RN):
- Growing, well-loved 250+ bed community hospital in a growing Tennessee community!
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program (over 9 hours per pay period!), and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- 250+ bed growing and progressive not for profit hospital
- Performs over 1,300 annual deliveries and growing!
- Position will manage a team of 75 FTE's and report directly to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Director will be well supported by a Nurse Manager and Clinical Coordinators/Charge RN's
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Director, Maternity / OB (RN) Position:
We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge who is able to ensure the hospital delivers the safest and highest quality of care. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, manage and mentor your team, establish and build excellent physician relationships, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Maternity / OB (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of women's and infants leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Proven track record of employee retention and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions