About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Progressive and growing community hospital part of a major healthcare system!
- Position will manage a busy and growing ICU with a Clinical Coordinator and team of Charge RN's
- Reports directly to a collaborative and dynamic AVP of Nursing
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, ICU (RN):
- The ICU Director (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and should be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including salary commensurate with experience, an annual Director level bonus incentive of up to 10%, choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus of up to $15,000 will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Offers excellent advancement opportunities - the hospital loves to promote from within!
Director, ICU (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of TN
- At least one (1) year of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care (Supervisor/Coordinator level or above will be considered)
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions