Director, Family Birth Center (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Family Birth Center (RN):
- Prime Southeastern US location with easy access to the big city, the coast and the mountains. There is something for every member of the family in this growing, thriving community!
- Utilizes evidence based practice and unit based councils to provide the highest level of quality care
- Phenomenal growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is part of a major Southeastern US health system
- Relocation assistance will be offered
- Outstanding compensation package including: Choice of Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans, loan forgiveness OR tuition reimbursement and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, Magnet designated growing 550+ bed teaching hospital and level I trauma center
- Position is located at the flagship, level I trauma center and will manage the Family Birth Center
- Performs over 2500 annual deliveries and this position will manage a team of over 100 FTE's
- Director is very well supported by an Administrative Assistant (shared), Nurse Manager, Nursing Educator, Assistant Nurse Manager, team of charge nurses, and lactation consultants
- Will report directly to a dynamic and collaborative nursing executive
About the Director, Family Birth Center (RN) Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Family Birth Center (RN):
- Bachelor's required (BSN is required / Master's is highly preferred)
- RN Active License
- NE-BC and RNC-OB preferred
- At least three (3) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- At least seven (7) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- INSPIRATIONAL AND TRANSFORMATIONAL leadership style
- Demonstrate proven leadership outcomes and show success in establishing goals and objectives, and being able to successfully lead a team
- Provide fair and consistent leadership and serve as a mentor for your team and leaders
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.