Director, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Position will provide strategic ER leadership to a Magnet designated level II trauma center
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available!
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement package, Paid Time Off program, 403b match, medical/dental/vision packages, and paid certifications and conferences!
- Living here, you will enjoy the rich history, breathtaking mountains, four seasons, arts/cultural events, quaint shops and restaurants and endless outdoor activities!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, Magnet designated hospital that is part of a well-respected regional healthcare system
- 85k annual visits with responsibility for over 200 FTE's
- Well supported by team of Managers, Coordinators, Educators and a Clinical Nurse Specialist
About the Director, Emergency Department (RN) Position:
Our ideal candidate will be a visible, dynamic and innovative leader who is comfortable leading change and improving the overall quality of patient care. Primary responsibilities will include providing the strategic and visionary leadership for the department, improving and maintaining key performance indicators, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring regulatory compliance, identifying process improvements, establishing goals and objectives for the department, and building positive physician relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:BSN required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3 years of ER leadership experience
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership
- Should possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Inspirational, collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
We are known for our southern hospitality and friendly community. Living here, you will enjoy a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, four seasons, year round cultural events, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants, and variety of family friendly activities. It's a wonderful place to call home and to be able to make a difference in providing the best patient care to your local community! If you are seeking the next step in your career, we would love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803 | Cell 214.773.2482
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Dallas TX
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.