Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance (multiple plans to choose from)
- Will oversee two campuses with combined total visits of 70k+ visits
- 403b match that begins on day one of employment!
- Generous PTO and full benefits package
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, 400+ bed not for profit hospital
- Suburban Atlanta location
- Over 65k annual visits and a team of 60+ FTE's
- Position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer, who has been with the health system for over seven years
About the Position:
Primary responsibilities will include managing the day to day operations of the department, improving and maintaining key performance indicators, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring regulatory compliance, identifying process improvements, establishing goals and objectives for the department, and building positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree required / BSN required
- Active RN License State of Georgia
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership
- Should possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy southern hospitality, a low cost of living, excellent schools, wonderful shopping and dining, year round cultural events, national parks and forests, museums, and tons of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.