About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Progressive, financially stable 250+ bed community hospital that has served its community for a century and is focused on achieving the highest level of quality and patient safety
- Position will manage a busy and growing mixed ICU with a team of over 50 FTE's including a Clinical Coordinator and team of Charge RN's
- Reports directly to a transformational and supportive Chief Nursing Officer
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Critical Care (RN):
- The Director, Critical Care (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentor and lead a team of ~50 FTE's, and be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Offers excellent advancement opportunities - the hospital loves to promote from within
Director, Critical Care (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's strongly preferred
- RN Active License State of South Carolina
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
- Mid size community known for its southern hospitality, gorgeous parks, world-class shopping and dining and rich history
- Excellent public and private schools and universities, year round arts and cultural events
- Year round mild climate, low taxes, and affordable homes/rentals!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803