Clinical Nurse Specialist, Oncology
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Oncology:
- Position will cover both inpatient and outpatient oncology services
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement package (up to $30,000 annually!)
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, 600+ bed progressive and growing Level II Trauma Center that has served its community for over a century
- Affiliate of multiple academic medical centers including Johns Hopkins and Duke University
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Oncology Position:
- Role will focus on evidence based practice, research and quality and will help RN's ensure they are providing the highest level of patient care to our oncology patient population
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of other CNS' and educators
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Oncology Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania
- At least three (3) years of recent Oncology nursing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in quality programs, and evidence based research
- Must be collaborative and should be comfortable in working with both nursing leaders, physicians and staff
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.