Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Ortho/Spine
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Ortho/Spine:
- Centrally located - easy access to the city, mountains and beaches. You can truly have it all living here!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Blue Distinction Center+ Certified Hospital part of a major, world renowned academic health system
- Our client has served its community for over 50 years
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Ortho/Spine Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Medical/Surgical Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital or specialty orthopedic hospital caring for total joint and orthopedic patients
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.