Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Oncology
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Oncology:
- Central Mid-Atlantic US Location - easy access to DC, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
- Position will cover both inpatient and outpatient oncology services
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement package (up to $30,000 annually!)
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, 300+ bed progressive and growing trauma center that has served its community for over a century
- Leapfrog A Rated (2018)
- 4 Star Rating for Overall Hospital Quality
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Oncology Position:
- Role will focus on evidence based practice, research and quality and will help RN's ensure they are providing the highest level of patient care to our oncology patient population
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of other CNS' and educators
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Oncology Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania
- At least three (3) years of recent Oncology nursing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in quality programs, and evidence based research
- Must be collaborative and should be comfortable in working with both nursing leaders, physicians and staff.
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.