Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, New Grad:
- Community was recently named one of the friendliest, most charming and cultured cities by Travel and Leisure Magazine
- One of the best places to live in the southeast US - we truly have it all! We have a major international airport in town, are just a few hours to the mountains and the beach, have phenomenal arts and cultural events, affordable housing, world-class dining and shopping, and many popular pro and college sports teams that call our city home!
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and multiple universities located throughout the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, automatic employer retirement plan and 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance available!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Rapidly growing our CNS team and are seeking to add 3 additional CNS' to our team!
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, New Grad Position:
- Our CNS' are well supported by a team of educators - this is a TRUE CNS position
- We have multiple CNS positions available in med/surg and critical care settings
- Position will function as an expert in clinical practice, leader, researcher and consultant and will influence three spheres of practice (patient care, nursing and systems)
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist, New Grad Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- We will consider New Grad CNS' with at least 3-5 years clinical nursing experience in Med/Surg or Critical Care acute care hospital settings
- Should be comfortable working autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions