Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, New Grad!:
- One of the best places to live in the Southeast US - we truly have it all including a major international airport in town, are just a few hours to the mountains and the beach, have phenomenal arts and cultural events, world-class dining and shopping, and many popular pro and college sports teams that call our city home!
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and multiple universities located throughout the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, automatic employer retirement plan and 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus may be offered
About the Hospital:
- Major 600+ bed, MAGNET desginated academic medical center with a strong emphasis on clinical trials and research
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, New Grad! Position:
- Our CNS' are well supported by a team of educators and serve as leaders of the service line they support - this is a TRUE CNS position!
- New Grad CNS' with a clinical background in emergency and/or critical care nursing are encouraged to apply!
- Cutting edge, utilizes unit based councils and shared governance
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- A Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a Master's or Doctoral prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) whose function is to improve outcomes in patient care. The CNS is an expert in clinical practice, patient education, research, and consultation and uses these roles to influence the three spheres of practice: patient care, nursing, and systems.
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- We will consider New Grad CNS' with at least 3-5 years clinical nursing experience in the acute care hospital setting in critical care OR emergency services
- Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.