Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Medical/Surgical
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Medical/Surgical
- Major metro location in the Eastern US - you can have it all living here!
- World-class shopping and dining, year round outdoor activities, arts/cultural and sporting events, easy access to the coast and the mountains
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, employer paid retirement plan AND match, tuition reimbursement assistance, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Position located at our flagship, world-renowned, Magnet designated academic medical center
- Our client has served its community for over 50 years
- Unit will support a complex medical patient population
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Medical/Surgical Position
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Serve as the clinical expert, introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Medical/Surgical Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital medical/surgical or inpatient unit
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required, or able to obtain prior to start date
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.