Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Central Mid-Atlantic location
- Our community offers southern charm, year round outdoor activities, unique shops, local wineries and gastropubs, wonderful restaurants and an affordable cost of living.
- Cost of living is 9% lower than the US national average
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and eight (8) universities located within one hour of the city!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus may also be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- Served its community for over 50 years
- We are rapidly growing our CNS team and are seeking to add 3 additional CNS' to our team!
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- We have multiple CNS positions available
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position, not an educator role
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in any of the following areas: Med/Surg, Oncology, Diabetic/Renal, Critical Care, Emergency Department, Women's Health, or Surgical Services.
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Must be able to speak effectively before large and small groups
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.