Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS):
- Major Southeast US metro location - this community was named one of the friendliest, most charming Southern cities!
- Living here, you can live in the city or country, have all the perks of the big city, and easy access to the mountains and beaches.
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated academic medical center that is part of a world renowned academic health system
- Part of world renowned, progressive and growing multiple campus health system with a strong emphasis on research
- Our client has served its community for over 60 years
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Role:
- The CNS will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position, NOT an educator role
- Multiple opportunities currently available for experienced and new grad CNS with at least three (3) years of ICU / Critical Care nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Georgia
- New Grad CNS' will be considered!
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), also recognized as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in the state (or must be able to obtain)
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions