Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Community was recently named one of the friendliest, most charming and cultured cities by Travel and Leisure Magazine
- One of the best places to live in the Southeast US. Central location with a major international airport nearby, just a few hours to the mountains and the beach, phenomenal arts and cultural events, affordable housing, world-class dining and shopping, and many popular pro and college sports teams that call this amazing city home!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, automatic employer retirement plan and 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- Served its community for over 75 years
- Rapidly growing our CNS team and are seeking to add new CNS' to our critical care service line (neuro, CV, medical/surgical ICU)
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- CNS is well supported by a team of educators - this is a TRUE CNS position
- We have multiple CNS positions available!
- Position will function as an expert in clinical practice, leader, researcher and consultant and will influence three spheres of practice (patient care, nursing and systems)
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- We will consider New Grad CNS' with at least 5- 7 years clinical nursing experience in an inpatient ICU setting (neuro and/or CV is a plus!)
- Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes