Clinical Director, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Clinical Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Non profit, 350+ bed, growing community hospital
- Exceptional opportunities for advancement
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans that begin on day 1 of employment, very generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, automatic employer paid retirement contribution and employer 403b match, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, 350+ bed not for profit hospital
- Primary Stroke Center
- Over 72,000 annual patients treated annually
- Well supported by a team of Charge Nurses and Department Educator
- Reports to the Director of Nursing
About the Clinical Director, Emergency Department (RN):
Primary responsibilities will include managing the day to day operations of the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, and building positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
Qualifications & Requirements for Clinical Director, Emergency Department (RN):
- Master's degree required / BSN required
- Active RN License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 2+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in managing a high volume ED
- Should possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy a a mild climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.