Chief Nursing Officer, Behavioral Health (RN)
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a growing, not for profit behavioral health system in the Upper Midwest region that has served its community for over 40 years to recruit a brand new Chief Nursing Officer, Behavioral Health to join its executive leadership team. Our client's mission is to provide compassionate and specialized care for people with complex behavioral health needs and offers a full continuum of mental and behavioral health programs to meet the needs of its community. Our client offers children and adult programs in a variety of settings at inpatient, outpatient and community settings, and prides itself on safety and quality of services with all of its mental and behavioral health programs.
Responsibilities of the Chief Nursing Officer, Behavioral Health (RN):
- Create and implement the strategic direction of the service line
- Direct the nursing operations of the Inpatient Behavioral Health department, Community Based Residential Facility, Medical Monitored Treatment Program, and the hospital's community based behavioral health services program
- Provide INSPIRATIONAL leadership to your team that allows others to grow and thrive
- Collaborative with executive leadership team, physicians, and staff
- Joint Commission accredited behavioral health hospital that has served its community for over 40 years
- Position will oversee all nursing operations of the hospital
- Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, choice of medical, dental and vision plans, defined benefit retirement program, paid time off, prescription drug plan, flexible spending accounts, on site health and wellness center, tuition reimbursement and MUCH more!
- Master’s degree required (MHA, MBA, MSN preferred)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License required
- At least five (5) years of leadership experience managing a team in an inpatient behavioral health hospital setting
- Strategic and visionary leader who is able to see the big picture
- Collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Recently named one of the top places to experience the outdoors, the community is known for its year round outdoor activities including world-class skiing, snowmobiling, snowboarding, hiking, camping, fishing, kayaking, and golfing. In addition, we offer a wonderful combination of big city amenities and small town hospitality, four seasons of incredible outdoor recreation, affordable home prices, a thriving arts scene, entertaining festivals and events, active nightlife scene, and diverse shopping and dining! If you are ready to take your career to the next level, let's talk!
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803