Administrative Director, Women's Services
Highlights/Benefits for the Administrative Director, Women's Services:
- Multi-campus responsibility for a MAGNET designated not for profit health system - this is a true administrative leadership role!
- Strategic and visionary oversight for the Women's Services Line including labor and delivery, women's services, pediatrics, nursery, and OB emergency department
- Position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and is well supported by a team of nurse managers, clinical nurse specialists and educators
- Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental vision, a generous PTO program, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Health System / Hospital: Growing, financially stable, MAGNET designated nonprofit health system
- Baby Friendly designated with over 3,000 annual deliveries across two campuses
- Level I Neonatal Care, Level II Special Care Nursery
- Board Certified Neonatologists
- Position open due to previous Director's upcoming retirement
About the Administrative Director, Women's Services Position:
In this role, you will provide the strategic and visionary oversight of the service line and manage a team of over 150 FTE's. You will provide mentoring to your leaders and staff, ensure collaborative and positive physician relationships, create and implement process improvements, ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, and develop strategic goals and objectives for the department. Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader and should be able to build and maintain positive relationships across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements for Administrative Director, Women's and Infants Services:
- Master's degree required (preferably in Nursing) / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- Current RN Active License
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive women's services leadership experience at Director level or above
- Clinical background in labor and delivery is preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in women's services leadership
- Must possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Servant leader mindset that is able to help a team navigate growth and the opening of a brand new hospital
About the Community:
Our community offers a low cost of living, easy access to the beach and the big city, affordable housing, wonderful outdoor activities, excellent shopping and dining, and year round events and festivals. If you are ready to escape the rat race and enjoy life in a charming, yet growing community, we would love to talk to you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to truly understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking another position, please view our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.